Vistaprint

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Looking for a Professional Inexpensive Photographer for Christmas Pictures?? Check out this deal!!



This is the photographer that I use for my ALL of my kids and family pictures and I can not say enough good things about her and her work!! I never thought I would be able to afford a actual photographer except from one of the chain photography places until I met her! She spends as much time as needed with little ones and makes a casual friendly enviroment that gives you the greatest pictures ever!! And for the holiday season she is offering our followers a AMAZING deal I just had to share!! :) Right now she is offering 50% off her (already extremely cheap) hourly rate, and a 4x6 Christmas Card Template!! I could sit here and talk on and on about her but just go check out her site and look at her quality of work, Loving Memories Photography, and find out just how cheap it is to get personalized professional photos well within your budget! Trust me if you can afford pictures from the "big box stores" you can afford her 2 or 3 times over!! And remember to tell her, Xtreme Couponing sent you!! :)

I promise you will be amazed!

Also check out her facebook page, LovingMemoriesFacebookPage, and mention us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment